Student Success Advisor (Sales Summer Internship)
Wanted: an agile relationship builder to join our team during the busy summer months. The dream team member is someone who leads with listening, not answers, and knows how to ask all the right questions.
Testive’s Student Success Advisors walk the line between traditional sales and customer success. You must be able to both hunt and farm for new sales opportunities. Prior sales experience is a plus. Passion for learning and constant improvement is a requirement. The ideal candidate has availability during summer months (June - September) and experience speaking with parents about education. This position is great for college students looking for summer sales internships, teachers on summer break, or people interested in breaking into ed tech.
Our customers are highly motivated to buy, and our consultative sales approach is designed to educate and qualify customers so that we can make sure all our students are successful. Exceptional performers will have the chance to help grow a sales organization driven by student success and ultimately improved learning outcomes from an early stage.
This entrepreneurial role will drive new sales and referrals of our innovative educational products by (1) following up on inbound leads and driving potential customers through a well-defined sales process (2) nurturing relationships with families you sell to drive referrals. We want you to earn trust, build lasting relationships, and wow people. We promise we will support you in doing that.
Essential Sales Functions:
- Follow-up on inbound leads to educate parents and students about our offering via phone and video chat
- Conduct student demos and sample coaching sessions
- Move families through our sales process and determine if they can be successful with Testive
- Continuously improve the efficiency of the sales process
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation in our CRM
Great opportunity for college interns and/or teachers on summer break!
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote working possibility.
- Uncapped Commissions.
- Fast growing, education start-up